From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
- Missing request/requested in Meta: ChuispastonBot, Vagobot
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in one week if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Carsrac 10:56, 16 Buleuën Lapan 2009 (UTC)
- There is no objection. Thanx. -- Si Gam Acèh 02:19, 28 Buleuën Lapan 2009 (UTC)
Bot task on all pages
Hello,Since this wikipedia is not hosted on the incubator the usage of Templat:L is no more needed. I propose to launch my bot to remove it's use :
- If it's used with the page name on parameter, I'll put the text in bold.
- Otherwise I'll use []
Is there any objection for this bot task ?--Hercule 07:15, 16 Buleuën Sikureuëng 2009 (UTC)
Bot flag requests
- Bot: User:Botrie
- Operator: User:Riemogerz
- Automatic or Manually: Manually
- Language: Python
- Source: interwiki.py, welcome.py, cosmetic_change.py, Pywikipediabot
- Function: interwiki, welcome, cosmetic change, etc.
- Already has a bot flag: Yes, See here.
- Details: Thanks before. Riemogerz 24 Buleuën Limong 2012 03.35 (UTC)
- Try run it several edits first, especially interwiki. Thanks! Bennylin (bicara) 30 Buleuën Limong 2012 06.01 (UTC)
- Bot: User:Kolega2357-Bot
- Operator: User:Kolega2357
- Automatic or Manually: Automatic
- Language: Python
- Source: fixing_redirects.py, commonscat.py, cosmetic_change.py, etc Pywikipedia
- Function: fixing_redirects, commonscat, cosmetic_change, etc.
- Already has a bot flag: Yes, sq, mk, sl, sh, ro.
- Details: Thanks before. --Kolega2357 (bicara) 12 Buleuën Nam 2013 10.04 (UTC)